At Collat Jewish Family Services we are dedicated to meeting the needs of the Birmingham Jewish and General Communities by providing an array of services that recognizes the uniqueness of every individual or family. We are here for everyone: our clients are young and old, Jews and non-Jews, those with means and those without means. Our seasoned staff creates a safe, nurturing environment to help with issues, big and small, short-term and chronic, with a focus on preserving the respect and dignity of each person. Explore our website and learn more about what we can do for you.
This Month's Connection Articles
- Our Stories -- Margy's Story: On the Move
- Counselor's Corner -- What's in Your Medicine Cabinet?
- TLC Day -- Sign up NOW!
- Bonus Story -- Farewell, Friend
Web Page Updates
- Calendar (displays current month events only).
- In The News
- October 20, 2015 - October Connections newsletter
- September 17, 2014 - Sign up for TLC Day by October 20 !!!
- September 15, 2014 - September Connections newsletter