At Collat Jewish Family Services we are dedicated to meeting the needs of the Birmingham Jewish and General Communities by providing an array of services that recognizes the uniqueness of every individual or family. We are here for everyone: our clients are young and old, Jews and non-Jews, those with means and those without means. Our seasoned staff creates a safe, nurturing environment to help with issues, big and small, short-term and chronic, with a focus on preserving the respect and dignity of each person. Explore our website and learn more about what we can do for you.
CJFS is Hiring -
Communications/Marketing Coordinator –
Must be able to write, design, and edit communications correspondence (donor letters, newsletter articles, brochures, email blasts, etc). Will report to Fund Development Director, but will be expected to work independently on most tasks. Must have social media experience, STRONG written & verbal communications skills, STRONG computer skills, including, but not limitedto MS Office Suite & Constant Contact (Publisher experience is preferred), and STRONG organizational skills. Website experience and/or experience with GiftWorks is preferred. Send cover letter and resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CJFS CARES is underwritten in part by grants from
The Birmingham Jewish Foundation and Protective Life Foundation.
This Month's Connection Articles
- Our Stories -- Candy's LOVE
- Save the Date, May 11
- Counselor's Corner -- Gail Schuster - "On Change..."
- Annual Meeting Photos
- CJFS CARES
Web Page Updates
- Calendar (displays current month events only)
- 2/19/2015- Buz-a-Bus 5-mile Radius image
- 2/18/2015 - CJFS Connection February newsletter
- 2/10/2015 - Hands Up Together - SAVE THE DATE
- 2/5/2015 - Employment opportunity (part-time)
- 2/4//2015 - CJFS named All-Star for our newsletters!
- 1/26/2015- Time to apply for Farmer's Market Vouchers!
- 1/15/2015 - CJFS Connection January newsletter