At Collat Jewish Family Services we are dedicated to meeting the needs of the Birmingham Jewish and General Communities by providing an array of services that recognizes the uniqueness of every individual or family. We are here for everyone: our clients are young and old, Jews and non-Jews, those with means and those without means. Our seasoned staff creates a safe, nurturing environment to help with issues, big and small, short-term and chronic, with a focus on preserving the respect and dignity of each person. Explore our website and learn more about what we can do for you.
This Month's Connection Articles
- Our Stories -- Dan's Story, Planning for When I Need CJFS
- Counselor's Corner -- Celebrating the HHD with Interfaith Grandchildren
- New Group, Grandparent's Circle
- CJFS and LJCC Team Up to Help You Save!
Web Page Updates
- Calendar (displays current month events only).
- In The News
- September 17, 2014 - Sign up for TLC Day by October 17 !!!
- September 15, 2014 - September Connections newsletter
- August 20, 2014 - Article, Building Your Support Team
- August 15, 2014 - August Connections newsletter