At Collat Jewish Family Services we are dedicated to meeting the needs of the Birmingham Jewish and General Communities by providing an array of services that recognizes the uniqueness of every individual or family. We are here for everyone: our clients are young and old, Jews and non-Jews, those with means and those without means. Our seasoned staff creates a safe, nurturing environment to help with issues, big and small, short-term and chronic, with a focus on preserving the respect and dignity of each person. Explore our website and learn more about what we can do for you.
HONORING MICHAEL SAAG.
This Month's Connection Articles
- Our Stories -- Heidi & Martin Damsky
- Save the Date for Hands Up Together, or become a sponsor
- Counselor's Corner -- The Need for Social Support
- Aging Gracefully -- reserve your spot today!
- Photos from our Annual Meeting
Web Page Updates